La Crescent Animal Rescue Needs Foster Homes
La Crescent Animal Rescue provides temporary foster care for homeless dogs and cats.
We need help. We will support you with food, training, supplies and veterinary care if you can just help provide a temporary living space while we look for a permanent loving home.
Here are some requirements for fostering:
If you don’t own your own home, we ask that you provide written permission from your landlord.
- If fostering a dog, a safe area where the dog can move around while tethered.
- Dogs and cats must live indoors.
- Cats require a litter box. One will be provided if needed.
- Cats will not be allowed outside.
- Any pets currently residing with you must be altered and up-to-date on vaccinations
- The duration that a pet is with you may vary from one day to several months.
- On Mondays, fostered dogs can go to Diggity Dog Daycare for free! This is great socialization for them, and we guarantee they'll sleep well Monday night! For all the details (and rules), check out Diggity Dog Daycare. (Thanks, Pat!)
La Crescent Animal Rescue is in need of homes that will foster our special-needs pets. This would include kittens, puppies, and other pets that need medicine or other special care.